You need a new way to understand children's behaviour? You want strategies for behavioural and social learning that work?
You want something in hard copy to use in your learning environment or staff room? You asked for it. We made it happen.
Get your own 'The Phoenix Cups Kit' resource to make the most of your PD experience. Continue the thinking and learning about children's behaviour in your education and care setting.
Have all of your team on the same page. Think together. Design effective strategies to support children's behavioural learning.
What's more... this resource is not just any old PD Kit that will sit on the shelf for years. It is a kit of 7 gorgeous complimentary art pieces produced by Melissa Underwood from The Creativity Canvas that you will just have to get up on your walls!
Get in touch today to order your 'The Phoenix Cups Kit' resource.
'The Phoenix Cups Kit' resource includes:
* 'Educators toolkit for behaviour' - A complete professional development online course*** of 4.5 hours live training with Sandi Phoenix with follow up support (via admission to The Cups Facebook group) valued at $198;
* 1 x mounted foyer piece Cups artwork - This gorgeous conversation piece might be best placed in the foyer where you can discuss your new philosophy about 'filling cups' with parents and caregivers;
* 5 x Phoenix Cups Strategy Posters - These posters are specially designed to capture your cup filling strategies and share them with the rest of the team.
* 1 x Cups 'You can't pour from an empty cup' staff motivational poster - This poster encourages educators to think about and discuss their own health and wellbeing. Since you get little time to stop and think throughout the day, we suggest this one goes in the bathroom;
* 1 x fully comprehensive workbook to support you to implement the Cups framework - This workbook, including behaviour support planning templates, will guide your team through conversation and reflection about children's behaviour. It will support you to design better strategies to foster children's behavioural and social learning and develop a plan to ensure a consistent approach for all educators;
* 1 x 5 pack of Cups reflection cards - So what are The Cups anyway? These reflection cards will get you thinking about individual cups and how to fill them; and
* 1 x Cups tote bag - a gorgeous colour-printed cotton tote bag.
Complete Kit $198 for one educator
plus GST (in aus) and shipping
Need to train more than one educator? Each add on includes an additional Workbook, Golden PD Ticket, PD participation certificate and Tote bag for each educator.
***The three part series training that is included in the Kit is delivered live online by Sandi Phoenix. It will cover Sandi Phoenix's Cups Philosophy and beyond the toolkit with further ideas about supporting and understanding children's behaviour. Your ticket is complimentary with The Phoenix Cups Kit. Your Golden PD Ticket can be used to attend either the online training series or alternately as a $50 discount to the full day Masterclass. For Masterclass tour dates visit our booking page www.psfe.eventbrite.com.au .
5 Educators - $680 (See image below)
This is a complete Cups Kit with added books, bags, certificates and PD tickets for 5 educators.
10 Educators - $1295 (See image below)
This is a complete Cups Kit with added books, bags, certificates and PD tickets for 10 educators.
20 Educators - $2535 (See image below)
This is a complete Cups Kit with added books, bags, certificates and PD tickets for 20 educators.